Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Welcome : About Me

Hello everyone and welcome to my new independent and highly controversial blog. I am a former sports writer from a New York publication and spent a lot of time behind the scenes at ESPN. I am finally free to write whatever I feel like and can anonymously share my past experiences with everyone. My columns are highly opinionated and create great debate. Some thoughts may be random, but most have been pondered for years.
So folks, sit back and enjoy the ride. This is just one man's thoughts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what publication did you work for? the times or the post? you're writing seems really familiar

agreetodisagree said...

I can't give out that information because I am still somewhat affiliated with them. You will probably figure it out the more I write. Thanks for the comment.